Atlas VPN user trademark use guidelines
These guidelines set up the rules and requirements for the use of Atlas VPN trademark. You can use our trademarks only if:
- you have our permission, or
- your use is considered a fair use
For example, fair use would be using a trademark in a descriptive manner to illustrate a product or service, or referencing a mark to identify the actual goods and services that the trademark holder identifies with the mark.
Fair use may also occur in the context of comparative advertising, but keep in mind that fair use must follow honest business practices in all industrial and commercial matters. There is no exhaustive list of fair use examples — each case is judged on its merits.
If you have any doubts about the fair use of our trademark, please contact us by email.
Prohibited without permission
You need our permission to use our logos or trademarks.
We hold the exclusive rights to our trademarks, which have been listed in the table below. Since they are protected under international, regional, or national laws, you need our consent to use them.
Without our permission, you are not allowed to use (non-exhaustive list):
- signs that are identical (or similar) to Atlas VPN trademark in such a way that a part of the public might be confused about the origin of your goods or services, or associate your goods or services with the Atlas VPN brand
- Atlas VPN trademarks (or similar marks) in such a way that it takes unfair advantage of, or is detrimental to, the distinctive character or reputation of the Atlas VPN trademarks
More specifically, without our written consent, you are not allowed to (non-exhaustive list):
- affix Atlas VPN trademarks or similar marks to services or goods, or to the packaging of goods
- offer goods, put them on the market, or stock them for those purposes under the Atlas VPN sign, or offer or supply services thereunder
- import or export goods under the Atlas VPN sign
- use the Atlas VPN sign as a trade or company name, or part of a trade or company name
- use the Atlas VPN sign on business papers or in advertising
- use the Atlas VPN sign in misleading and unlawful comparative advertising
- use our logo or brand features on merchandise to create paraphernalia or swag
Protected Atlas VPN trademarks
|TRADEMARK||GOODS AND SERVICES|
|Atlas VPN||VPN services|
|Computer network services|
We have to make sure that our brand name is used in the right way. If you want to use the Atlas VPN brand name, please send us a request (with all the details of your intended use) to. If you're already working with us on a project or initiative, please work with your Atlas VPN contact to coordinate third-party marketing permissions.
Remember — if you have doubts about the legality of your intended use of our marks, don’t hesitate to contact us.
Should you receive our consent to use the Atlas VPN brand name, please follow our Brand book and the guidelines below.
- Word marks should be used in the way shown in the table above.
- Never use our logo in a phrase or sentence without a clear indication that you are referring to our trademark.
- Don't lock up the Atlas VPN logo with your own logo. For example, we do not permit phrases like “Atlas VPN + Your logo makes your life easier”.
- Don't change the Atlas VPN figurative trademark colors.
- Don't modify the logo in any way, such as by adding visual effects, angling, or rotating.
- Don't mimic Atlas VPN branding in non-Atlas VPN services or any other goods. For example, you cannot use Atlas VPN trademarks with unrelated goods to increase visibility on search engines or e-commerce platforms, or otherwise take unfair advantage of the marks.
If you found a website that uses Atlas VPN trademarks inappropriately, please report it to us.